From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nag may refer to:
- Nag (missile), a third generation "fire and forget" anti-tank missile
- Nag, a horse that is of low quality.
- Nag, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Nag, a male cobra in Rudyard Kipling's Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
- Nag, a multi user tasklist manager included in Horde (software)
- Nāg, refers to the Indian Cobra
- "Nag," a song by Arthur Crier of The Halos and recorded by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts on I Love Rock 'n' Roll
- Nagarjuna Akkineni, Indian film actor
- Naga Chaitanya, Indian film actor
- Nageswara Rao Akkineni, veteran Indian film actor
- The stage name of Jan-Erik Romøren, bassist and vocalist for the Norwegian black metal band Tsjuder
NAG can stand for:
- Numeric Annotation Glyphs
- The IATA code of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur, India
- The Numerical Algorithms Group, Ltd.
- NAG Numerical Libraries, created by the Numerical Algorithms Group.
- Neue Automobil Gesellschaft
- New American Gospel, debut album by heavy metal band Lamb of God
- N-Acetylglucosamine, a biological molecule
- Neighbourhood action group (NAG)
- Name A Game, a video service for Australian Football League games.
- Nāga, a deity in the form of a serpent in Hinduism and Buddhism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.