From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nagai can refer to:
- The city of Nagai, Yamagata in Japan
- Takashi Nagai, a Nagasaki radiologist and prominent Japanese Catholic writer.
- An alternative name for Nagapattinam district, Tamil Nadu, India
- Go Nagai, a Japanese manga artist known for many breakthrough and controversial manga.
- Kenji Nagai, Japanese journalist, killed in Myanmar
- Kensuke Nagai, Japanese international footballer.
- Ryo Nagai, Japanese footballer who plays for Cerezo Osaka and Perth Glory
- Nagai Kafu, a Japanese novelist, playwright, essayist, and diarist.
- Nagai Michiko, Japanese writer
- Nagai Sriram, Indian musician and Carnatic violinist
- Nagai Tatsuo, Japanese writer
- Yasutomo Nagai (1965–1995), Japanese Motorbike driver
- Nagai, an alien race in Star Wars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.