Nagaland Board of School Education
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013)|
|Formation||November 15, 1973|
|Type||Governmental Board of School Education|
|Headquarters||Kohima, Nagaland, India|
Nagaland Board of School Education (abbreviated as NBSE) is a board of school education in state of Nagaland, India. TBSE is state agency of Government of Nagaland in India, it is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Nagaland.
- To guide the [Government of Nagaland|State Government] on development of school education.
- To adopt reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
- To inspect schools to ascertain attainment of standards.
- To organize seminars, workshops for teachers and heads of institutions.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), India
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), India
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), India
- "About Us". Nbsenagaland.com. Retrieved 2013-10-13.