From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nagar can refer to:
- Nagar - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra State in India
- -nagar, a term that means settlement in Sanskrit and other Indo-Aryan languages which was derived from the Tamil word Nagaram (நகரம்) means city
- the Nagar Valley in northern Pakistan
- Nagar, Syria, an ancient city in Syria
- Nagar, Rajshahi Division, a town in Bangladesh
- Nagar, Barisal Division, a town in Bangladesh
- Nagar, Rajasthan, a town in Rajasthan, India
- Nagar Gujjars, a subcaste of the Gujjar ethnic group in South Asia
- Nagar Brahmins, a subcaste in Hinduism
- Nagar, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.