From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nagari may refer to:
- Nāgarī script is the ancestor of Devanagari and other scripts, and was first used to write Sanskrit only.
- Devanagari script is modern and includes non Sanskrit letters/symbols and has been used to write several modern Indian languages including Hindi.
- Nagari Hindi, or Standard Hindi, a standardized, sanskritized register of the Hindi language
- Nagari Pracharini Sabha, an organization for the promotion of Devanagari
- Nagari (Gurjar clan), a clan of the Gujjar ethnic group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nagari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.