|Village and Mandal|
|Elevation||10 m (30 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Machilipatnam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Avanigadda|
The population is about 20,000. Agriculture and aquaculture are the primary occupations.
 It has an average elevation of 10 metres (36 ft)..
- Total Population: 51,479 in 14,137 Households.
- Male Population: 26,247 and Female Population: 25,232
- Children Under 6-years of age: 6,570 (Boys - 3,435 and Girls - 3,135)
- Total Literates: 27,654
Nagayalanka village has a population of 9,974 in 2001.
- Zilla Parishad High School
- S.K.R. Degree College
- Andhra Bank
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- Krishna District Co-Operative Urban Bank
Villages in Nagayalanka Mandal.
The following is the list of villages in this Mandal."Villages in Nagayalanka Mandal". Retrieved 2007-02-14.</ref>
- Nagayalanka at Fallingrain.com
- Nagayalanka mandal at Our Village India.org
- Nagayalanka village at Our Village India.org
|This article about a location in Krishna district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|