Nagayama Station (Tokyo)
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Neighborhood etc.||1 Nagayama|
|Opened||Keiō Corporation: 1974
Odakyū Electric Railway: 1974
Odakyū Electric Railway
|Line(s)||Keiō Sagamihara Line
Odakyū Tama Line
Odakyū: 28,431 passengers/day
|Medium bus terminal at this station|
Nagayama Station (永山駅 Nagayama-eki?) is a station on the Keiō Sagamihara Line and the Odakyū Tama Line located in Tama, Tokyo, Japan. The stations are formally known as Keiō-Nagayama (Keiō) and Odakyū-Nagayama (Odakyū).
Keiō Corporation (Keiō-Nagayama Station)
The station opened on October 18, 1974. Two tracks serve two side platforms. All trains stop at this station.
|1||■Keiō Sagamihara Line||Keiō-Tama-Center, Hashimoto|
|2||■Keiō Sagamihara Line||Chōfu, Meidaimae, Sasazuka, Shinjuku, Toei Shinjuku Line|
Odakyū Electric Railway (Odakyū-Nagayama Station)
The station opened on June 1, 1974. Two tracks serve two island platforms. All trains stop at this station.
|1||■Odakyū Tama Line||Odakyū-Tama-Center, Karakida|
|2||■Odakyū Tama Line||Shin-Yurigaoka, Shinjuku, Chiyoda Line, Odawara, Katase-Enoshima|
- June 1, 1974: Odakyū-Nagayama Station opens as a local stop with the extension of the Odakyū Tama Line.
- October 18, 1974: Keiō-Nagayama Station opens as a local and rapid stop with the extension of the Keiō Sagamihara Line.
- December 2, 2000: Special express Homeway and express trains begin service on the Tama Line, stopping at Nagayama.
- March 27, 2001: On the Sagamihara Line, express trains begin service, stopping at Nagayama; special express trains are abolished.
- March 23, 2002: Tama Express trains begin service on the Tama Line, stopping at Nagayama.
- December 11, 2004: Section semi-express trains begin service on the Tama Line, stopping at Nagayama.
- March 2006: Odakyū-Nagayama Station renewal construction completed.
- March 15, 2008: Special express Metro Homeway trains begin service on the Tama Line, stopping at Nagayama.
|Keiō Sagamihara Line|
|Odakyū Tama Line|
|Shin-Yurigaoka||Limited Express Romancecar||Odakyū-Tama-Center|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nagayama Station.|
- Keiō Corporation - Keiō-Nagayama Station (Japanese)
- Odakyū Electric Railway - Odakyū-Nagayama Station (Japanese)