In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game, the nagpa is a type of fictional monster for player characters to encounter.
The nagpa first appeared in the D&D Expert Set module X4 Master of the Desert Nomads (1983). The nagpa also appears in the AC9 Creature Catalogue (1986), and the later DMR2 Creature Catalog (1993). The nagpa was featured as a player character class in Top Ballista (1989).
The nagpa appeared in second edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons for the Mystara setting in the Mystara Monstrous Compendium Appendix (1994).
The nagpa appeared in third edition in Dragon #339 (January 2006) as a creature template, with a human nagpa as an example creature.
The nagpa appeared in fourth edition in the Monster Manual 3 (2010).
The nagpa resembles a humanoid form except its head is like vulture-like and its body is dry and withered like someone very old.
- ^ Cook, David. Master of the Desert Nomads (TSR, 1983)
- ^ Morris, Graeme, Phil Gallagher and Jim Bambra. Creature Catalogue (TSR, 1986)
- ^ Nephew, John. Creature Catalog (TSR, 1993)
- ^ Nephew, John, Teeuwynn Woodruff, John Terra, and Skip Williams. Mystara Monstrous Compendium Appendix (TSR, 1994)
- ^ Mearls, Mike, Greg Bilsland, and Robert J. Schwalb. Monster Manual 3. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2010