Nahant Beach Reservation
|Nahant Beach Reservation|
|Metropolitan Park System of Greater Boston|
|- elevation||0 ft (0 m) |
|- coordinates||Coordinates: |
|Area||67 acres (27 ha) |
|Management||Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation|
|Website: Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation|
Nahant Beach Reservation is a protected coastal reservation in the town of Nahant, Massachusetts. It includes 66.5 acres (26.9 ha) of beaches and recreational areas. Nahant Road, called Nahant Beach Boulevard when it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003, offers access to 7,000-foot (2,100 m) Long Beach on the Atlantic Ocean side to the east. The reservation includes a boat ramp with access to Lynn Harbor and shares athletic fields with Lynn Shore Reservation in the area around Nahant Rotary, a traffic circle at the reservation's northern end.
The reservation is part of the Metropolitan Park System of Greater Boston.
- "Long Beach". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "2012 Acreage Listing". Department of Conservation and Recreation. April 2012. Retrieved January 19, 2014.
- "Protected and recreational open space datalayer". Office of Geographic and Environmental Information (MassGIS), Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Environmental Affairs.
- "Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation". MassParks. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Lynn Shore Map". MassParks: Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- Lynn Shore & Nahant Beach Reservation Department of Conservation and Recreation