Nahar Singh Mahal
Nahar Singh Mahal is located at Ballabhgarh in Faridabad district of Haryana. This fort was built by the forefathers of Jat Raja Nahar Singh around 1739 AD, and after whom Ballabgarh was named, the construction however continued in parts till about 1850. The fort also known as Raja Nahar Singh Palace 
The fort was decorated with minars on its four corners of which only two can be seen now due to age and neglect. The palace holds a Darbar-e-aam (Hall of Public audience) and a Rang Mahal decorated with a beautiful Chhatril.
This palace is now managed by the Government of Haryana. Presently, the Mahal (fort) fascinates as an outstanding specimen of architectural design.
Kartik Cultural Festival, the main fair held in the month of November, is celebrated at Nahar Singh Mahal.
- Loharu Fort* Madhogarh Fort, Haryana
- Meham Fort
- Haryana Tourism
- List of Monuments of National Importance in Haryana
- List of State Protected Monuments in Haryana
- List of Indus Valley Civilization sites in Haryana
- List of National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries of Haryana, India
|This article about a palace in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|