From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up naif in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naif is a locality in Deira side of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Naif may also refer to:
- Naif Hazazi (born 1989), Saudi Arabian footballer
- Naif Mohammed Jasim, Iraqi politician
- Naif Al-Qadi (born 1979), Saudi Arabian footballer
- Prince Naif, or Nayef bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud (1934–2012), the former Crown prince of Saudi Arabia
- Naif bin Abdullah (1914–1983), the youngest son of King Abdullah of Jordan
- Naif Abu-Sharah (1966–2004), the local commander of Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades in Nablus
- Naif Hawatmeh, or Nayef Hawatmeh (born 1938), a Jordanian politician
- Alejandro Naif (born 1973), Palestinian footballer
- Abd ar-Razzaq an-Naif (1933–1978), Iraqi politician
- Hareth Al Naif (born 1993), a Syrian footballer
- Muhammad ibn Naif, or Muhammad bin Nayef (born 1959), the Minister of Interior of Saudi Arabia
- Naif al-Sheikh, a spy and superhero in the DC Universe
- Naif (band), an Indonesian band
- North American Imams Federation
- Naif, a person who is naive; see naivety
- Navigation and Ancillary Information Facility, a part of NASA that developed the Spacecraft Planet Instrument C-matrix Events (SPICE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.