From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nail or Nails may refer to:
- Nail (anatomy), toughened keratin at the end of an animal digit
- Nail (beak), a plate of hard horny tissue at the tip of some bird beaks
- Nail (fastener), the pin-shaped fastener used in engineering, woodworking and construction
- Nail (relic), used in the crucifixion of Christ
- The Exchange nails - Historic tablets outside of The Exchange, Bristol.
Arts and entertainment
- The Nails, a 1970s band from Colorado
- Nail (album), an album by Scraping Foetus Off The Wheel
- Nails (film), a 1979 documentary film
- JLA: The Nail, a three-issue comic book miniseries
- Nail, a Namekian in Dragon Ball
- Lenny Dykstra, former Major League Baseball outfielder whose nickname was "Nails"
- Nail (surname), a list of people with the surname Nail or Nails
- Nail (given name), a list of people with the given name Nail
- Nail Brewing, a Western Australian brewery
- Nail Communications, an ad agency
- NAIL Distribution (1995-2001), a former alternative music distribution company
- Nails Inc., an English nail care chain
- Nail (unit), an archaic multiplier equal to one sixteenth of a base unit
- Neurotics Anonymous International Liaison (NAIL)
- Nail, project name for the Heirloom Project mailx Unix computer utility
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.