From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nail may refer to:
- Nail (anatomy), toughened keratin at the end of an animal digit
- Nail (beak), a plate of hard horny tissue at the tip of some bird beaks
- Nail (fastener), the pin-shaped fastener used in engineering, woodworking and construction
- Nail (relic), used in the crucifixion of Christ
In entertainment and media
- Nail, a Namekian in Dragon Ball
- Nails (film), a 1979 documentary film
- Stump (game), a drinking game played with a stump, nails, and a hammer
- Jimmy Nail, English actor and singer
- Lenny Dykstra, former Major League Baseball outfielder whose nickname was "Nails"
- Nail Yakupov, first overall pick for the Edmonton Oilers in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft
In other uses
- Nail (unit), an archaic multiplier equal to one sixteenth of a base unit
- Neurotics Anonymous International Liaison (NAIL)
- Wael, Nail is the Turkish spelling
- Nail, project name for the Heirloom Project mailx Unix computer utility
- Nail Communications (ad agency)
- All pages beginning with "Nail"
- All pages with titles containing "Nail"
- Neil (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.