Naima Neidre (born March 20, 1943 in Haapsalu, Estonia) is an Estonian graphic artist and printmaker. She is married to Benjamin Vasserman.
In 1971, Neidre graduated from the Estonian Academy of Art, Tallinn.
- 1974 Estonian Artists' Association.
- 1992 Association of Estonian Printmakers.
- 1972 Honour Diploma – Leipzig IBA, Germany
- 1977, 1980, 1983 Diploma – 4th, 5th & 6th Tallinn Print Triennial, Estonia
- 1984 Annual Prize of Estonian Printmaking
- 1986, 1987 J. Jensen Award
- 1986, 1995 Special Prize – 7th & 10th Tallinn Print Triennial, Estonia
- 1987 Main Prize – 2nd Mini-Print Triennial, Riga, Latvia
- 1989 Grand Prix – 8th Tallinn Print Triennial, Estonia
- 2000 Diploma – 7th Book Art Triennial, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2004 Kristjan Raud Prize – Annual Prize of Estonian Art