From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naiman may refer to:
- Naimans, group of people dwelling on the steppe of Central Asia
- Naiman Banner, county in Inner Mongolia, China
- Anatoly Naiman (born 1936), Russian poet, translator and writer.
- Robert J. Naiman (born 1947), professor at the University of Washington in Seattle
- Naiman-Beg, is not a name but a title that means "Prince of Naimans"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.