Najdi! (Macedonian: Најди!, meaning "Find!") is a search engine specialized in Republic of Macedonia media content. Unlike most search engines, it does not utilize a spider to gather the content it indexes, but interfaces directly with the websites it covers through RSS or other XML, in combination with the SWISH-E open-source software.
Founded by IT expert Petar Kajevski, "Najdi!" quickly rose to prominence due to the volume of information it covers, and the specific upgrades of the software tailored for content in Macedonian language. Besides content of news sites, "Najdi!" also features searches of Macedonian blogs, and printed books.
- Не барај, Најди!. (Do not search, find!) Vreme daily. 30 November 2004. URL accessed 6 June 2006.
- Interview with Petar Kajevski, Creator of Macedonian Search Engine Najdi!. Metamorphosis. June 27, 2005. URL accessed 6 June 2006.
- Najdi! Macedonian Blogs at Najdi!. Metamorphosis. June 27, 2005. URL accessed 6 June 2006.
- Najdi! Book Internet Service Promoted. Metamorphosis. 3 March 2006. URL accessed 6 June 2006.
- World Summit Award Winners Selected!. Metamorphosis. 18 September 2005. URL accessed 6 June 2006.