Najdi Arabic (Arabic: اللهجة النجدية) is a variety of the Arabic language spoken in the central of Saudi Arabia.
There are four major dialects of Najdi Arabic.
1. Northern Najdi, spoken in Zulfi, Qaseem and Jabal Shammar regions of Najd.
2. Central Najdi (Urban Najdi), spoken in the city of Riyadh and surrounding towns and farming communities.
3. Southern Najdi, spoken in the city of Kharj and surrounding towns.
4. Badawi Najdi, spoken by the nomadic tribes of Najd. Some tribes have their own distinct accents. Badawi Najdi is also spoken in neighboring Jordan,Kuwait,Syria, and Iraq.
- P.F. Abboud. 1964. "The Syntax of Najdi Arabic," University of Texas PhD dissertation.