From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Native to||Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria|
|unknown (undated figure of 10 million)|
There are four major dialects of Najdi Arabic.
2. Central Najdi (Urban Najdi), spoken in the city of Riyadh and surrounding towns and farming communities.
3. Southern Najdi, spoken in the city of Kharj and surrounding towns.
- Najdi Arabic at Ethnologue (17th ed., 2013)
- Raymond G. Gordon, Jr, ed. 2005. Ethnologue: Languages of the World. 15th edition. Dallas: Summer Institute of Linguistics.
- P.F. Abboud. 1964. "The Syntax of Najdi Arabic," University of Texas PhD dissertation.
|This Afroasiatic languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Saudi Arabia related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|