|Elevation||295 m (968 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 20|
Najibabad is a pleasant city / partially hill station and a municipal board in Bijnor district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It has a railway junction and is one of the administrative blocks of the Bijnor district. It is well connected to all major cities of India by roadways via NH 119 and NH 74 respectively and also by various trains.
Najibabad is located at  It has an average elevation of 295.5 metres (1014 feet)..
The current Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) from Najibabad is Mr. Tasleem ahmad from (BSP).And current Municipal board chairmen Mr Mohd.Moazzam Khan Najibabad is part of Nagina parliamentary constituency, and current M.P is Yashvant singh from BJP
Nawab Najib-ud-Daula, also known as Najib Khan was a noted Rohilla Muslim warrior and serviceman of both the mughal empire and the Durrani empire, Nawab Najib-ud- Daula was a noted Rohilla tribal chief in 18th century Rohilkhand, who in the 1740s founded the city of Najibabad in Bijnor district, India where he established the present day city of Najibabad, a state of Najibabad independent from Rohilla tribes, and received the title, "Nawab Najib-ud-daulla". From 1757 to 1770 he was governor of saharanpur, ruling over Dehradun.Many architectural relics of the period of Rohilla he oversaw remain in Najibabad, which he founded at the height of his career as a Mughal minister. Najibabad city is a city founded by Nawab Najib-ud-Daula, also known as Najib Khan and the city is also known as "GATEWAY OF HIMALAYAS"
He succeed Safdarjung as grand wazir of the Mughal Empire and was a devoted serviceman of the Mughal Emperor Alamgir II later in his career he was known as Nawab Najib-ud- Doula.
After his death he was succeeded by his son Zabita Khan. His cemetery is still in present day, Najibabad
In Najibabad, there was a fort of great Sultana Daku or "The Sultan Bandit". The fort is still situated in Najibabad
Forts and monuments
- Jama Masjid
- Rohilla Palace (called is Thanna)
- Pathargarh Fort built by Najib-ud-Daula
- Portion of the old Palace
- Tomb of Nawab Najib-ud-Daula
- Mordhaj also known as Munawar Jar with lofty mound Called chaar minar
- Nanhe Miya Ground in Pai bagh street
The main Industries of the city are:
- The Hindustan Coca Cola Beverage Pvt. Ltd.
- Chandra Kaththa Industries ltd.
- Mansarovar (chadhdha group) Paper Mills ltd.
- Badri-Kedar Paper mills ltd.
- Indian oil, HP, Bharat Petroleum Depot.
Najibabad also has an All India Radio center. The town is an important trade center for timber, sugar and grain. There are manufacturing units which deal with metal, shoes, blankets, shawls and cotton.
- Walia hotel and residency (3 star)
- Hotel Inderlok, haridwar road (3 star)
- Ghai Motel
- Kanaha royal salute,haridwar road (4 star)
In 1901, Najibabad had a population of 19,568. Even today, several architectural remains of Rohilla magnificence can be found within the city
The total population of najibabad is 84,239.
The English-medium schools
- Spring Field Sr. Secondary Academy
- Drona International Academy
- P.N.S Arihant Public Academy (A Senior Secondary School, English & Hindi Medium) Kotwali Road
- St Mary's School, Kotdwar Road
- Walia global academy, near Mansarovar paper mill, Nagina Road
- Modern public school (Samipur)
- R.R. Morarka Public school,Dwarikesh Nagar, Bundki
- Krist Jayanti school Bariya
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Public School
- Shreya Public School
- Mool Chand Academy Kotdwar road
- Uptech Computer Centre
- Guru Drona
- GuruKul International Academy (G.I.A)
- Blue Bells Public School
The Hindi-medium schools
- M.D.S. Inter college is one of the most reputed college of district for boys.
- M.D.K.V. Inter College is one of the most reputed college of District for girls.
- A.R.N. Kela Inter college.
- G.I.C. Najibabad.
- Green Light Public School
- Sneh Public School
- Guru Nanak Mission Inter College.
- Najibuddaula girls inter college
- M.G.M. Inter college.
- Qasmiya girls Inter College.
- Qasmiya Muslim Inter college.
- Muslim Public girls Inter College(first Inter college in jalalabad)
- Krist Jayanti school, Kotdwara road, Bariya
- Habib Memorial Girls High School Jalalabad
- Cambridge co-education school
- National girls college Kalheri
- Anandi Pathshala
- St. Mary"s inter college Mandawali (Najibabad)
- Sarswati Vidya Mandir Majidganj Najibabad
- Maktaba islamia kalheri
- Muhammed Ali Johar Girl's school rampura Najibaba
- Lady Fatima School(parvez)
- SSD Inter College Garhmalpur
- North India College of Higher Education
- North India College of Law
- Rama Jain Collage.
- Sahu Jain College.
- North India Institute of Technology
- Institute of Information Technology & Science
- Indian Institute Of Distance Education And Learning
Villages Under Vikas Khand/Tahsil Najibabad
Sikandarpur basi ( geographically pleasant village on the bank of gangan river, also called 'gaurvo ki basi'. Guniyapur, a village is known for his sugarcane fields spreads all over, is located on the bank of Gangan River, at highway towards Moradabad. Gajraula Paimar,mirampur bega, Sabhachandpur Mohan urf Makhwara Padarathpur, Issepur, Sikroda, Lalpur, Rajpur Nawada, kawariwala urf hakimpur qazi Kalanpur Buzurg Urf Bahupura & Mouzam pur tulsi urf(Garhi)dhanora(Adarsh nagar) (Subhash nagar), Bashirpur, Najibabad, Nangla Ubbhan ( Ubbhanwala) & Sheikhpurgaru(Himalayan colony), Najibabad
Bhaguwala largest gram Panchayat also known as big town in this tehsil. Shakarpuri (village) is 14 km away from Najibabad. Shakarpuri is famous for its sugarcane and mangoes. Shakarpuri is very small village.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Najibabad.|