|Full name||Najran Sport Club|
|Nickname(s)||Mared Al-Janoub (Giant of the South)|
|Founded||23 June 1981|
|Ground||Al Akhdoud Club Stadium
Najran, Saudi Arabia
|League||Saudi Premier League|
Najran SC achieved promotion to the Saudi Premier League by finishing 2nd in the Saudi First Division during the 2006/07 season.
Najran Club is a new club compared to other Saudi clubs. The idea of establishing the club was first born in 1980 when a group of Najranis raised a request to the Youth Welfare office expressing their desire in establishing a club that carried the name of their city. Efforts were harnessed to achieve this quest that was just an idea till the approval of the general president of the Youth Welfare at that time, his royal highness prince Faisal bin Fahad bin Abdulaziz was issued. Accordingly, the founders of the club held a meeting to form and elect the first board of directors.
- As of 18 January 2014
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
The Najran team was able to reach the final match of the prince Faisal Bin Fahad cup 2005-2006 for the first division.
The Najran team was finally able to qualify to the Saudi Premier League in the 2007-08 season, and is still playing in it to this day.
They were able to reach the final four in the 2009-10 Saudi Crown Prince Cup after defeating some of the strongest teams in Saudi football such as Al-Ittihad, but lost to Al-Hilal 1-2 after an impressive display.
- Lotfi Benzarti
- Costică Ștefănescu (2008)
- Marcelo Zuleta (July 29, 2008–??)
- Mourad Al Akabi (July 1, 2010–Nov 2, 2010)
- José Rachão (Nov 2, 2010–June 30, 2011)
- Gjoko Hadžievski (Sept 1, 2011–June 30, 2012)
- Miodrag Ješić (May 31, 2012–Jan 7, 2013)
- Gjoko Hadžievski (March 6, 2013–Dec 31, 2013)
- Nizar Mahrous (Jan 10, 2014–)
- "Najran". Saudi League Statistics. Retrieved 18 September 2012.
- (Arabic) Official website