From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nak and similar can mean:
- NAK is the negative-acknowledge character on computers and telecommunications, ASCII 21 (0x15 hexadecimal)
- NAK (protocol message) (or NACK) is a computer communication protocol message sent to reject or indicate a problem with a previously-received message
- "NAK" is used as a slang abbreviation in internet forums and chats (mainly technology) for "I don't agree" or "That's wrong"
- NaK is an alloy of sodium and potassium
- A female yak
- In cryptozoology, Nak is another name for the Phaya Naga
- "Nack" is another name for the weasel Fang the Sniper in the Sonic the Hedgehog game
- Nack is a municipality in Alzey-Worms district, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Mae Nak, a ghost of Thai folklore
- Nak (film), an animated film based on the Thai ghost
- Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeshwaran, a quiz show in Malayalam based on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.