From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NAK is the negative-acknowledge character used in computers and telecommunications.
NAK or Nak may also refer to:
- Nak, a female yak
- NaK is an alloy of sodium and potassium
- NAK (protocol message), a computer communication protocol message
- Mae Nak Phra Khanong, a ghost of Thai folklore
- Nak (film), an animated film based on the Thai ghost
- Ningalkkum Aakaam Kodeeshwaran, a quiz show in Malayalam based on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.