From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|JR Central Towers of Nagoya Station serves as the headquarters of the Central Japan Railway Company|
|• Total||16.31 km2 (6.30 sq mi)|
|Population (September 2011 )|
|• Density||8,296/km2 (21,490/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|- Flower||Narcissus (Daffodil) |
|- Flowering tree||Satsuki azalea|
Nakamura Ward is famous as the birthplace of Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
The modern ward was officially established on October 1, 1937.
Famous people born in Nakamura Ward include:
- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Samurai
- Katō Kiyomasa, Samurai
- Kiyoseumi Takayuki, Sumo wrestler
- Chisato Morishita, actress
- Hiroshi Tamaki, actor
- Mariya Yamada, actress
- Shoichi Kondo, politician
Mori Seiki headquarters
- "平成23年9月1日現在の世帯数と人口(全市・区別)" (in Japanese). Nagoya City. 20 September 2011.
- "中村区の紹介" (in Japanese). Nagoya City. 23 March 2010. Retrieved 7 January 2011.
- "区 政 概 要" (in Japanese). Nagoya City. 2010. p. 16. Retrieved 7 January 2011.
- Central Japan Railway Company. "Corporate Data". Retrieved June 28, 2009.(English)
- "概要." Aoki's Pizza. Retrieved on February 26, 2010.
- "Corporate Profile." Mori Seiki. Retrieved on January 30, 2011. "Nagoya Head Office 2-35-16 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi 450-0002, Japan."
- "Bases in Japan." (Direct map image link) Mori Seiki. Retrieved on January 30, 2011. "Nagoya Head Office 2-35-16 Meieki, Nakamura-ku,Nagoya City, Aichi 450-0002, Japan."
- "Contact / Air France agencies." Air France Japan. Retrieved on January 16, 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nakamura-ku, Nagoya.|
- Nagoya Mosque (Japanese)
|This Aichi Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|