Naked eye (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up naked eye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naked eye is a figure of speech referring to visual perception.
Naked eye may also refer to:
- Naked Eye (magazine), a Canadian pop culture quarterly
- "Naked Eye" (Luscious Jackson song), 1995
- "Naked Eye" (The Who song), 1974
- The Naked Eye (1956 film), a 1956 documentary film nominated for an Academy Award
- The Naked Eye (1998 film), a 1998 Spanish film
- The Naked Eye, a book by Desmond Morris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naked eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.