|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2014)|
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (May 2014)|
|Location||1 Soi RamaII 56, Rama II Road, Samaedum Bangkuntien, Bangkok 10150, Thailand|
|Hospital type||General and Specialized|
|Standards||Thailand Hospital Accreditation|
|Beds||500 Inpatient Beds|
|Website||http://www.nakornthon.com Nakornthon Hospital|
|Lists||Hospitals in Thailand|
Today the hospital provides medical care through multidisciplinary teams of trained specialists. The hospital operates with a 500 bed capacity and more than 15 specialty centers, and has received the ISO 9001:2000 certification, as well as the Thailand Hospital Accreditation.
The Hospital has many specialty centers, including:
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Skin, Cosmetic, and Laser
The Hospital has an active community support program including providing mobile medical services, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training, and disaster medical aid partnership. Throughout the year, Nakornthon Hospital hosts multiple events to promote health and well-being in the community, including:
- Health Empowerment Program, which provides a series of health seminars free of charge to the community.
- NT Sport Events, which includes a series of competitions among local area businesses to promote health and well-being
- Nakornthon Hospital sponsors the Nakornthon Hospital Marathon in order to promote well being and community fitness.