Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2
|Namco Classic Collection Volume 2|
Japanese flyer cabinet
|Mode(s)||1-2 players, simultaneous play on arrangement versions. Alternating turns on original versions|
|Arcade system||Namco ND-1|
|Display||Vertical orientation, Raster, 224 x 288|
Namco Classic Collection Volume 2(ナムコクラシックコレクション) is a compilation arcade game that was released by Namco in 1996. It is a collection of three popular Namco games - Pac-Man (1980), Rally-X (1980) and Dig Dug (1982). In addition to the original games, there are "arrangement" versions that include 2-player simultaneous play, additional enemies, updated graphics and music. Rally-X Arrangement did have 1-player only, unlike all other Arrangements. In addition the game New Rally-X (1981) is selectable as well. Pac-Man Arrangement is the most notable of the Arrangement games.
Ports of the Arrangement games
Pac-Man Arrangement was ported to the Game Boy Advance as part of Pac-Man Collection, it and Dig Dug Arrangement were also included in the North American exclusive Namco Museum for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo GameCube (the compilation mentioned is not to be confused with the Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Collection, which had no Arrangement games).
- Namco Classic Collection Vol. 1
- Namco Museum Battle Collection - A compilation for the PSP which includes updated variants of classic game in the same manner (but the updated variants themselves are actually different games). Most of the updated variants from that collection are included in Namco Museum Virtual Arcade for the Xbox 360 and were ported to iOS.
- List of Namco Museum compilations
- Pac-Man anniversary arcade machines
- Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2 at the Killer List of Videogames
- Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2 at the Arcade History database
|This Namco Bandai-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|