From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up namesake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A namesake is a person or thing named after someone or something else.
Namesake may also refer to:
- The Namesake, a novel by Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Namesake (film), an adaptation of the novel
- "The Namesake" (short story), by Willa Cather
- The Namesake, a children's book by C. Walter Hodges
- The ongoing comic by Isabelle Melançon and Megan Lavey-Heaton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Namesake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.