From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nami (Arabic: نامي) may refer to:
- Ahmed al-Nami (1977–2001), Saudi hijacker of United Airlines Flight 93
- Arsi Nami (born 1984), Iranian singer
- Kazutsugi Nami, Japanese businessman
- Mohammad Nami, Saudi footballer
- Nami (One Piece), fictional character from the anime and manga series One Piece
- Nami, fictional character from the video game series Harvest Moon
- Nami, the Tidecaller, a playable champion character in the action real-time strategy video game League of Legends
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Nami (film), 1951 Japanese film
- Nami (なみ,ナミ,奈美,成実,菜美), Japanese feminine given name
- Namiseom, tiny half-moon shaped island located in Chuncheon, South Korea
- NAMI ((Russian: НАМИ)), Russian scientific automotive institute
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.