Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Namio Harukawa (春川 ナミオ Harukawa Namio?, born in 1947, in Osaka Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese artist known for his realistic femdom erotica drawings. Harukawa's drawings feature voluptuous women with large breasts, wide hips, round buttocks and thick legs dominating, overpowering and humiliating smaller men. Harukawa's women are both Asian and European in appearance, and a few times African.
Harukawa's women usually have an aloof look on their faces as they dominate hopeless men. By far the most common Harukawa theme is the facesitting of the weaker men by the larger, voluptuous women, but his work also includes smothering, urolagnia, bondage, coprophilia and cunnilingus. Other works by Harukawa have a cuckoldry theme.
Only 4 Namio's rights owners who at least produced book or website are listed just under.
- 2000 Lbusosviou Saipartnu "Kyojo Katsuai" (reedit) Harukawa Namio Yōbigashū (｢巨女渇愛｣—春川ナミオ妖美画集?)
- 1970 Edition 3 Masques: Satoria Insel der Erotik (sale in Europe only) 
- 2008 The United Dead Artists: Callipyge 
- 2012 The United Dead Artists: Maxi Cula
- 2014 VW Productions: Under Her (in progress) 
- No more Website, Sale in Adult Lybrary and Internet only
|This BDSM-related biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|