Nan A. Talese
Nan Talese at the 2009 Tribeca Film Festival
|Occupation||Writer, editor, publisher|
Talese is Senior Vice President of Doubleday and the Publisher and Editorial Director of Nan A. Talese/Doubleday. At Random House and earlier at Simon & Schuster and Houghton Mifflin, she has had editorial relationships with Pat Conroy, Margaret Atwood, Ian McEwan, Barry Unsworth, Valerie Martin, and Thomas Keneally. Her imprint also published James Frey's discredited memoir A Million Little Pieces.
- "Gay Talese's New Sexpose Leaves Him $4 Million Richer—and, Somehow, Still Married". People. April 14, 1980. Retrieved January 8, 2013.
- "Oprah vs. James Frey: The Sequel". TIME. July 30, 2007. Retrieved September 11, 2009.
- Celia McGee (December 1, 2010). "Once an Editor, Now the Subject". The New York Times. Retrieved March 25, 2012.
- "A Nonfiction Marriage". New York. April 26, 2009. Retrieved September 11, 2009.
- "Talese's memoir details his writing travails". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. May 16, 2006. Retrieved September 11, 2009.
- Jonathan Van Meter (May 4, 2009). "A Nonfiction Marriage". New York Magazine. Retrieved March 25, 2012.
|This biographical article about a print editor of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|