|IATA: YCD – ICAO: CYCD
– WMO: 71890
|Operator||Nanaimo Airport Commission|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||92 ft / 28 m|
Nanaimo Airport provides service to Vancouver and the lower mainland with 12 daily flights as well as non-stop daily service to Calgary and 2 flights daily to Seattle. The air terminal handled 186,853 passengers in 2012.
There is large parking area offering long and short term vehicle parking as well as designated parking for persons with disabilities.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Canada Express||Calgary (begins May 1, 2015), Vancouver|
|Island Express Air||Abbotsford, Boundary Bay, Vancouver, Victoria|
|Kenmore Air Express||Seattle-Boeing Field|
|Orca Airways||Comox, Powell River, Tofino, Victoria|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Air Canada Makes Strategic Enhancements to its North American Network starting Spring 2015; New services to Terrace, Nanaimo, Comox, Halifax, Austin and Mexico City.
- Nanaimo Airport Website
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Nanaimo Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|