Nancy Bauer, née Nancy Luke (born 1934) is a Canadian writer and editor who writes about craftspeople, visual artists, and writers for various maritime magazines.
From 1967 until 1983, Bauer was the publisher of 25 New Brunswick Chapbooks. She founded the Maritime Writers Workshop, and has served as writer-in-residence at the University of New Brunswick, the Cape Cod Writers Conference, East Word One, and Bemidji State University.
- 1982: 2nd prize, CBC Literary Competition, .
- 1999: Alden Nowlan Award for Excellence in the Literary Arts,
- "Finding a pattern with soothing words", New Brunswick Telegraph-Journal, February 6th, 2010
- "A matter of joining forces", New Brunswick Telegraph-Journal, April 25th, 2009
- 1982:Flora, Write this Down. Fredericton: Goose Lane Editions, .
- 1985:Wise Ears. Ottawa: Oberon, .
- 1988:The Opening Eye. Ottawa: Oberon, .
- 1991:Samara, the Wholehearted. Fredericton: Goose Lane Editions, .
- 1994:The Irrational Doorways of Mr. Gerard. Fredericton: Goose Lane Editions, .
- Mitcham, Allison; Quigley, Theresia (2000). Maritime Voices: Twentieth Century Stories by Women. DreamCatcher Pub. p. 13. ISBN 978-1-894372-06-0. Retrieved 3 November 2010.
Home Page of Nancy Bauer