Nancy Haigh graduated from Massachusetts College of Art in 1968. While at the college, she was a Fine Arts 3D major studying sculpture and ceramics. In 1995, the college honored her with a Distinguished Alumna Award.
Nancy began her career in film with Francis Ford Coppola's Rumblefish in 1983. Since then, Nancy has been the Set Decorator for numerous movies may in collaboration with the Coen brothers.
In 1991, she was an Academy Award Nominee for Barton Fink. In 1992, she won an Academy Award for her work in Bugsy. In 1994, she was an Academy Award Nominee for Forrest Gump and she was nominated again in 2002 for Road to Perdition. In 2007, she was nominated for Dreamgirls.
Nancy Haigh's filmography as Set Decorator:
|1989||Earth Girls Are Easy|
|1989||Field of Dreams|
|1990||Grifters, TheThe Grifters|
|1991||Guilty by Suspicion|
|1998||Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas|
|1998||Truman Show, TheThe Truman Show|
|1999||Insider, TheThe Insider|
|2000||O Brother, Where Art Thou?|
|2001||A.I. Artificial Intelligence|
|2002||Road to Perdition|
|2994||Ladykillers, TheThe Ladykillers|
|2006||Ask the Dust|
|2007||No Country for Old Men|
|2007||Charlie Wilson's War|
|2008||Burn After Reading|
- "Awards Database". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 2007-10-26.
- "The 64th Academy Awards (1992) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Alumni Awards". Massachusetts College of Art and Design. Retrieved 2007-10-26.
- "The 67th Academy Awards (1995) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
- "IMDB Nancy Haigh". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2007-10-26.