Reid won the COPSS Presidents' Award in 1992, the Krieger–Nelson Prize in 1995, the Statistical Society of Canada Gold Medal in 2009, and the Statistical Society of Canada Distinguished Service Award in 2013, She was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada in 2001. She was president of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics in 1997 and of the Statistical Society of Canada in 2004–5.
- Larry Riddle. "Nancy Margaret Reid". Biographies of Women Mathematicians. Agnes Scott College. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- Reid, Nancy at ISIHighlyCited.com. Accessed 2011-01-28.
- "Award Winners," Statistical Society of Canada, accessed June 9, 2013, http://www.ssc.ca/en/award-winners.
- "2013 SSC Award Winners," Statistical Society of Canada, accessed June 9, 2013, [www.ssc.ca/en/award-winners/award-winners-2013#service www.ssc.ca/en/award-winners/award-winners-2013#service].
- "Search Fellows," Royal Society of Canada, accessed June 9, 2013, http://rsc-src.ca/en/search-fellows.
- Personal webpage at the University of Toronto
- Official webpage at the Department of Statistics, University of Toronto
- Nancy Margaret Reid at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
|This article about a statistician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|