||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (June 2012)|
April 1, 1949 |
Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||John Ritter (1977-1996) 3 children|
Morgan is the daughter of Marjorie (née Greenfield) and Samuel A. Morgan, Jr. She is a niece of John "Red" Morgan, who was awarded the Medal of Honor for his bravery during World War II in 1943, events which were later fictionalized in the movie Twelve O'Clock High.
Morgan was married from 1977 to 1996 to actor John Ritter; they had three children: Jason (b. 1980), Carly (b. 1982), and Tyler, (b. 1985). She starred opposite Ron Howard in Howard's directorial debut, Grand Theft Auto, as well as starring opposite Italian film star Terence Hill in a feature film and European television series based on comic-strip hero Lucky Luke. Morgan worked many years with husband, John Ritter, as co-host of the national United Cerebral Palsy Telethon, and in television movies The Dreamer of Oz, and Danielle Steel's Heartbeat. She played opposite Ritter in the feature film, Americathon, and made a guest appearance in his television series, Hooperman.
Filmography: movie, video, and film
- Lucky Luke (1991) .... Lotta Legs
- The Nest (1988) .... Lilli
- Americathon (1978)... Lucy
- Grand Theft Auto (1977) .... Paula Powers
- Fraternity Row (1976) .... Jennifer
- Danielle Steel's Heartbeat (1992) Movie of the Week
- Lucky Luke (1993) TV Series .... Lotta Legs
- The Joy of Natural Childbirth (1987) .... Nancy
- The Dreamer of Oz (1986) Movie of the Week .... Helen Leslie
- Hooperman (1986) TV Episode
- Diff'rent Strokes (1978) - The Older Woman (1982) TV Episode .... Kate
- Backstairs at the White House (1978) Movie of the Week...Margaret Truman
- The San Pedro Beach Bums (1977) TV Series ... Julie
- Good Times (1977) TV Episode... Cindy Crebbins