From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nandi may refer to:
- Nandi (bull), the white bull on which Lord Shiva rides
- Nandi Awards, Film awards given to Tollywood personalities and films
- Nandi people, an ethnic group from Africa
- Nandi (mother of Shaka) (1760–1827), daughter of the Langeni tribe
- Nandi District, in Kenya
- Nandi Hills, India
- Nandi Hills, Kenya, a highland area of lush green rolling hills at the edge of the Great Rift Valley in the Rift Valley Province of Kenya
- Nāndi An offering of food in Khoja ritual
- Onandi Lowe (born 1974), Jamaican footballer nicknamed Nandi
- The old spelling for the Fijian city Nadi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nandi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.