From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nanking (film))
Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu Province and a former capital of China. It was formerly romanized as Nanking or Nankin.
Nanjing or Nanking may also refer to:
- Nanjing (Liao Dynasty), the name for Beijing during the Liao dynasty (907–1125)
- Nanjing, a historical name for Kaifeng
- Nanjing, a historical name for Shangqiu
- Nanjing County, in Zhangzhou, Fujian, China
- Nan Jing (Chinese medicine)
- Nanking (1938 film), a Japanese documentary film
- Nanking (2007 film), a 2007 film about the 1937 Nanking Massacre
- Nanking Cherry, a deciduous shrub
- 2078 Nanking, an asteroid
Nankin may also refer to:
- Nankin (chicken), a bantam breed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanjing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.