From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nanna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nanna may refer to:
- Sin (mythology), god of the moon in Sumerian mythology, also called Suen
- Nanna (Norse deity), goddess and wife of the god Baldr in Norse mythology
- Nana Buluku, Fon/Dahomey androgynous deity creator of the Universe
- Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir (born 1989), Icelandic singer
- Nanna Lüders Jensen (born 1963), Danish singer
- Bob Nanna (born 1975), American musician
- Rafi Khawar Nanna (died 1986), Indian film actor and comedian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.