From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nanus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nanus may refer to:
- Susan Nanus, the scriptwriter for the 1998 A Will of their Own romantic drama TV mini-series aired on the NBC network
- a fort in Goa, India
Species / subspecies
Nanus, a Latin word meaning dwarf, may refer to :
- one of the main hybrid groups of the ornemental flower Gladiolus
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
- Syncerus caffer nanus, the African forest buffalo, a mammal species
- Macroglossus minimus nanus, the northern blossom-bat, a fruit bat found in Australia
- nana (disambiguation), the feminine form of the word
- Nanu (disambiguation)
- Nanum (disambiguation), the neuter form of the word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.