From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Her research focuses on the interaction between group-membership and individual affect and cognition. It considers why and how individuals take on group membership, and their interaction with members of those groups.
- Corresponding Fellow of the British Academy (2014).
- Spinoza Prize (2010).
- KNAW Merian Award for women in science (2010).
- Nominated for the 'Rosabeth Moss Kanter Award for Excellence in Work-Family Research', (2009).
- Kurt Lewin Award, European Association of Social Psychology, for significant and sustained contributions to the science of social psychology (2008).,
- Honorary International Fellow, American Psychological Society (2002).
- Jaspars Award, European Association of Experimental Social Psychology, for early scientific achievement (1990).
- "Ellemers CV". Naomi Ellemers. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- "British Academy announces 42 new fellows". Times Higher Education. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- "Overview NWO-Spinoza Laureates in alphabetical order". Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO). 2014-06-06. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "First KNAW Merian Prize awarded to psychologist Naomi Ellemers — English". The Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "Purdue University - Center for Families". Perdue University Center for Families. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "EASP - Activities: Kurt Lewin Awards". European Association of Social Psychology. 2014-07-16. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "EASP - Activities: Jos Jaspars Awards". European Association of Social Psychology. Retrieved 2014-07-21.