|Elevation||1,200 m (3,900 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
The town is situated approximately 80 kilometres (50 mi), southwest of Moroto, the largest town in Karamoja sub-region. This location lies approximately 340 kilometres (210 mi), by road, northeast of Kampala, the capital of Uganda and the largest city in that country. The approximate coordinates of Napak are: 2°06'56.0"N 34°13'36.0"E (Latitude:2.115556; Longitude:34.226670).
The exact population of the town of Napak is not known, as of June 2014.
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or close to the edges of town:
- The offices of Napak Town Council
- The headquarters of Napak District Administration
- Napak Central Market.
- "Map Showing Moroto And Napak With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- "Approximate Road Distance Between Napak And Kampala With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Napak At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 3 June 2014.