|• Body||Gram Panchayat(Nagar Palika Under Process)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||955/1000 ♂/♀|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bikaner|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Lunkaransar|
|Civic agency||Gram Panchayat|
|Climate||Hot,cold and normal (Köppen)|
Napasar was established as a "co-city" by the contemporary King of the Bikaner state: Maharaja Bikaji and Napaji Sankhala.[clarification needed] The city nearest to Napasar is Bikaner, which is only a few kilometers away. It is connected to the NWR Bikaner railway station and NH 11, which is 12 kilometres outside of the town. Napasar is older than Bikaner. Most of the population of Napasar belongs to the Pareek Brahman, Asopa Dadhich Brahman, and Maheshwari Castes. The native language is Marwari.
Napasar is one of the largest Gram Panchayat of India. Napasar is also well known for being the birthplace of freedom fighter, social worker and their ex sarpanch Late Bajrang Lal Asopa, also known as Netaji. He worked for welfare of the village and his so-called "Fakira Fauz". After he died, a statue of him was placed in the main market and panchayat.
Napasar has industries in manufacturing woolen shawls, cotton chaddars (robes), textiles, tiles, PVC, timber, food processing bhujia and papad, among other things. Their textile and cotton industries are growing fast. Many people in Napasar have jobs in agriculture or investment. Because of the large number of jobs in agriculture, the city is able to produce food for the local market.
Main sites of attraction in the town include:
- Maa Bhadra Kali temple Pareem Chowk
- GANESH Temple (at Deshnok road)
- Ved Vidhyalaya (Sanskrit Pathshala - Well known for its education)
- DURGA MATA Temple (known as Soniya ri Bagichi because of more influenced/maintained by Soni cast)
- Hanuman Dhora (A Hanuman Temple on dunes)
- Laxminath Ji Temple (its land was given by the forefathers of late
- Shri Chogmal Ji Jhawar)
- Maheshwari Bhawan (Built from the contribution of Maheshwari families and now it is the best place of its kind in Bikaner district and in neighbor districts)
- Karni Mata Temple
- Sai Baba Temple (Napasar – Sinthal Road)
- Gopal Ji Temple (in Mudhara Mohalla)
- SHREE Ram Chandra Temple (Built from the contribution of Karnani Families)
- Hanuman Vatika
- Hanuman Temple (known as Bangli)
- A holy Talaab known as PANDRIYA TALAYI nearby Ancient Shiv Temple
There is a famous Gaosala named "Sant Sri SevaRam Ji Gaosala" located near the Police Station and Coutina Kuwan (which has the sweetest water in the Bikaner area).[according to whom?] Other, more famous, places of Napasar included Nehru chowk, Gandhi chowk, Main Market, Teen Thamba, Jhawaro Ki Gawad, and all different Gawad and Chowk.[clarification needed]
Every road leading out of the city has trees at its side that are managed by local business groups. It also has a branch of Aadrash Vidhya Mandir School.
In the past, most people in Napasar had their businesses in Kolkata (WB) in textiles or sarees. In the last few years, people of this town have started moving across the nation, while mainly having their businesses in Surat (Gujarat).