|Key people||Dr. Devi Shetty, Chairman
Dr. A Raghuvanshi, Vice Chairman, MD & Group CEO
The hospital has 6200 beds spread across 23 hospitals in 14 cities (as of December 2013). It has plans to expand to 30,000 beds in the coming seven to ten years.
It is known as a low cost and high quality Indian healthcare service provider. It has been bestowed with this title for its ability to reconcile quality, affordability and scale. This unique business model of Narayana Health has become a Global Healthcare and Harvard Business School case study. 
- 1 Vision and values
- 2 History
- 3 Identity transformation
- 4 Locations
- 5 Health City
- 6 Services
- 7 Awards and accolades
- 8 Leadership
- 9 Group Hospitals & Heart Centres
- 10 See also
- 11 External links
- 12 Notes
Vision and values
The core values of the organization are represented by the acronym iCare;
- i – Innovation and efficiency: To continuously reduce the cost of delivery of healthcare and improve reach ;
- C - Compassionate Care: To provide accessible care that makes a difference to our patients;
- a - Accountability: To honour our commitments with integrity and transparency to our patients, employees and investors;
- r - Respect for all: To recognize the contribution of every employee and respect the rights and the dignity of every patient and employee;
- e - Excellence as a Culture: To create a culture of ensuring the highest quality of consistent and reliable services to our patients and sustainable value for our stakeholders.
Narayana Health was founded in 2000 by Dr. Devi Shetty under the aegis of the Asian Heart Foundation (AHF). Since then it has expanded its presence to 23 hospitals in 14 cities.
- Rotary Narayana Multispeciality Hospital in Kolkata
- Malla Reddy Narayana Multi-speciality Hospital in Hyderabad
- Heart centre at RL Jalappa Hospital, Kolar
- Multi-speciality Hospital at Jaipur
- Modern Medical Institute (MMI) Narayana Multispeciality Hospital at Raipur
- Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore received prestigious JCI accreditation
- NABH accreditation for 2 Units of Narayana Health - Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center, Bangalore and Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata
- NH Jaipur received JCI accreditation
- Multi-speciality Hospital at Ahmedabad
- Signed an agreement with Ascension Health Alliance to set up a Health City in Cayman Islands
- Superspeciality hospital at Shimoga
- Multi-specialty hospital at Mysore
- Multi-specialty hospital at Durgapur
- Heart Centre at Davangere
- 2013 & Ahead
- NH Hyderabad received NABH accreditation
- Superspeciality hospital at Guwahati
- Superspeciality hospital at Whitefield Bangalore
- Multispecialty hospital at HSR Layout Bangalore
- Heart Centre at Bangalore, Kuppam, Chittradurga, Howrah & Bijapur
- Another 5 New Hospitals in 5 new locations in the pipeline - Mumbai, Siliguri, Tumkur, Bhubaneshwar & Lucknow
- Two international units are in the pipeline - Malaysia & Cayman Islands
In 2013, Narayana Hrudayalaya Pvt. Ltd. changed its brand name to Narayana Health.
Narayana Health is a chain of multispeciality hospitals located in Bangalore, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Guwahati, Durgapur, Raipur, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Mysore, Dharwad, Kolar, Shimoga, Davangere and Kuppam. This multispeciality chain is expanding its presence nationally with upcoming national projects in Lucknow, Mumbai, Siliguri,Bhubaneswar and internationally at Cayman Islands,Kualalumpur and Malaysia. At Cayman Islands Narayana Health is establishing a Healthcity in association with Ascension Health Alliance 
The Bangalore cardiac unit of Narayana Health (previously Narayana Hrudayalaya now Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences) is one of the world's largest heart hospitals. It is the brainchild of a cardiac surgeon, Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty. Narayana Health also receives patients from outside India, and it has created a record of performing nearly 15,000 surgeries on patients from 25 foreign countries.
The group comprises 1300 full-time Doctors and 12,500 employees spread across all these locations.
Narayana Health has innovated concept of health city which means "one point for all healthcare needs". The first health city was set up in the outskirts of Bangalore (now Bengaluru). Financial contribution for the construction of the hospital was provided by Dr. Shetty's father-in-law.;
Spread over 25 acres (100,000 m2), it is located in the Bommasandra Industrial Area on Hosur Road in Bengaluru. Today, NH Health City consists of a 1000 bedded cardiac care hospital and a 1400-bed multi-speciality hospital, which has one of Asia's most advanced Cancer Care facility and India's largest Bone Marrow Transplant Unit.
NH Health City, Bangalore, is a conglomeration of hospitals in one campus. Along with the world’s largest heart hospital with 1,000 beds performing over 30 major heart surgeries a day, a full-fledged 1,400-bed hospital that handles Neurosurgery, Neurology, Pediatrics, Nephrology, Urology, Gynecology, Gastroenterology and Ear-Nose-Throat cases. Narayana Health in association with Mrs. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw of Biocon has launched World’s largest cancer hospital “Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center “ which hosts the latest infrastructure and equipments, internationally acclaimed faculty and affiliations with global centers of excellence in cancer care. The state-of-the-art Cancer Center is established to provide comprehensive and dedicated cancer care of the highest international standards with 20 operation theaters, three Elekta linear accelerators, brachytherapy, IMRT, IGRI & VMAT.
There are an average of 150 surgeries every day and an average of around 80,000 outpatients are seen every month. It caters to the super speciality tertiary care services of the Indian populace.
Apart from cardiology and cardiac surgery, the hospital focuses on provision of comprehensive super speciality services in: neurosciences, neurosurgery and neurology, oncology, medical and surgical gastroenterology, organ transplant|transplants – kidney (renal), liver, heart & bone marrow, urology, nephrology,oncology|head & neck surgery, breast & oncoplastic surgery, medical oncology, pain & palliation oncology, haematooncology, paediatric oncology, radiation oncology, gynaecology – oncology, obstetrics & gynaecology and orthopaedics. other standard services provided in most specialty areas include, general surgery, dental sciences, nuclear medicine,paediatrics, paediatric surgery, pathology, pulmonology, internal medicine, reproductive medicine, rheumatology, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery, ophthalmology, anaesthesia & critical care, emergency medicine, psychiatry & clinical psychology, diabetology, endocrinology, plastic surgery, cranio-maxillo facial surgery, dermatology & cosmetology, ent, family medicine, genetics, infectious diseases, physiotherapy and rehabilitation. It also provides 24 x 7 services of Emergency Care, Blood bank, Laboratory and Radiology.
Narayana Health performs almost 42 heart surgeries and 24 open heart surgeries and 35 catheterization procedures daily and more than 95000 cardiac surgeries have been done since existence. This is almost eight times the average at other Indian hospitals. NH has the capability to do the complete range of cardiac procedures in children and adult. The paediatric cardiac program at NH is among the world’s largest programs. In addition the group does over 2500 interventional cardiology procedures every month. In cardiac care, the hospital specialises in Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology and Paediatric Cardiology, and also performs cardiac surgeries like Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), Redo Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, the Dor procedure and the Ross procedure. A total of 15,000 coronary bypass grafting operations have been performed in the Bengaluru hospital alone.
The hospital also acts as a philanthropist by charging less than the normal cost for procedures like angiogram and cardiac surgery to the people who cannot afford to pay the huge costs. Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences also has 17 Coronary Care units which are based in remote cardiac hospitals but are linked to Narayana Health. These units handle emergency cardiac-related cases and the patients are controlled and stabilised before the cardiac specialists are consulted. Narayana Health’s unique heart centre model in remote locations linked through the top-of-the-line IT platform, at NH hospitals handle emergency cardiac-related cases and the patients are controlled and stabilized before the cardiac specialists are consulted with. The hospital also runs postgraduate programs for doctors and other medical staff on heart care and also offers India's only formal training program for paediatric cardiac surgery.
Neurosciences comprises Neurology and Neurosurgery. The department was commissioned in 2004 and is now available in seven facilities across six cities. Treatment is provided for both common and rare forms of neurological disorders like epilepsy, stroke, brain tumours, congenital neurological malformations, spine disorders, neurovascular disorders, complex pain syndromes, degenerative disorders of the brain and spine, head injuries and spinal trauma, Neuro-interventional Psychiatry and Neuro-Rehabilitation. On an average the centre receives around 3,500 OPD cases per month from across Karnataka,Tamil Naduand other neighboring states and countries such as Bangladesh, West Asia, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. The centre also has academic training facilities and provides an observership opportunity for Indian and foreign doctors from both developed and developing nations to observe and learn the efficient ways in which patient care is done from admission to surgery to rehabilitation.
Mazumdar-Shaw Cancer Center, the oncology segment of Narayana Health established in 2009 at Bangalore. A robust database for specific therapies that enable standardization of treatment and a multidisciplinary approach helps in enhancing the patient care. Parts of this approach consist of assigning a guide to a new patient, the guide is actually a patient undergoing treatment or has completed it, to enhance comfort. Various specialized services & treatments like Breast & Oncolplastic Oncology, Gynaecology – Oncology, Haematooncology, Head & Neck Surgery - Oncology, Medical Oncology, Pain & Palliation – Oncology, Paediatric Oncology and Radiation Oncology are provided under NH’s oncology segment. The Oncology team consists of more than 13 oncologists, onco-surgeons and support staff. An advanced diagnosis and research facility has been set up and functions at a molecular level, and works towards early detection and identification of probable outcomes. The center is currently investigating the early occurrence of breast cancer in India, compared with the global average age, and also examining the reasons for an increase in lung cancer cases in the country.
Specialized care in Orthopaedics include services and treatment in the fields of complex trauma, poly-trauma and related sub-specialties. Personalized care utilizing latest research and evidence-based medicine ensures quality patient care. Orthopaedics takes care of management of bone, joint & musculo-skeletal disorders which include knee, hip and shoulder replacement, arthritis, custom implant surgeries, hand and upper limb surgery, management of hand fractures, soft tissues of hand, mal-united fractures, infections of hand and upper limb crush, hand injuries, tendon, nerve repair, reconstruction, tumours of hand and upper limb, congenital deformity, rheumatoid hand, soft tissue affections, elbow, radial head and joint replacement.
Sports Medicine is an integral part of Orthopaedics. Treatment of sports related injuries can be extremely painful and traumatic. The sports medicine team includes physiotherapists, occupational therapists, team physicians and coaches who closely work with surgeons to put sports persons on a quick path of recovery. Arthroscopy of knee, shoulder and ankle, ligament reconstruction, recurrent shoulder dislocation, rotator cuff repair, subacrominal decompression, Mosaicplasty and Articular Cartilage Implantation (ACI) are some of the other procedures done as a part of Sports Medicine.
Gastroenterology – medical and surgical
Gastroentereology is a specialized service split into gastrointestinal medicine and surgical. It deals with the upper digestive tract, stomach, liver, colon, intestinal problems and pancreas. Treatment covers most conditions of the gastro-intestinal tract, helping in early detection and prevention of gastro-intestinal, liver, pancreato-biliary and bowel diseases. This includes disorders such as inflammatory and irritable bowel diseases, mal-absorption syndrome, gastrointestinal bleed, chronic diarrhoea, constipation, peptic ulcer, acute liver failure, chronic liver diseases through viral, alcoholic and other sources, portal hypertension, bilio-pancreatic disorders and malignancies. Understanding the chronic and evolving nature of digestive disorders prevalent in developing countries, diagnosis and treatment of gastro-intestinal diseases now inculcates the advanced minimally invasive technology & techniques. Gastrointestinal, Colorectal and Liver Cancers are treated well with advanced laparoscopic surgical techniques. These techniques ensure smaller incisions, faster recovery and return to normal routine life quickly. Simple surgical procedures like appendix removal, hernia repair, gall bladder and stones removal to complex bariatric and pancreatic surgeries as well as liver transplants are included within Gastroenterology speciality. Some of the major surgeries performed are Upper GI surgery, Pancreatic Surgery, Liver Transplant & Bariatric and other weight loss surgeries.
Nephrology and urology
Video uro- dynamics for patients with neurological disorders and template prostate biopsy for patients with suspected prostate cancer who have had repeated negative prostate biopsies are some of the specialized tests under the Nephro-Uro Speciality. Urological conditions that are managed and treated under this specialty include stone disease, birth defects, infections, tumors, obstruction of the urinary system, prostate enlargement, infertility, erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, kidney transplantation, etc. More than ten thousand patients are treated on an out-patient basis.
Obstetrics and gynaecology
A woman faces a host of health issues from puberty to menopause or from conceiving a foetus to child birth. A high end Obstetrics & Gynaecology speciality is backed by an efficient team of obstetricians, gynaecologists, perinatologists, IVF experts, colposcopists, cardiologists, haematologists, neonatologists, oncosurgeons and colposcopists, and by an ultra modern facility of gynaecology suited OTs & sophisticated delivery rooms. Few of the procedures and treatments are
- Painless delivery and management of high risk pregnancy
- Management of normal and instrumental delivery
- Laparoscopic surgeries - diagnostic & therapeutic
- Hysteroscopy - diagnostic & therapeutic surgeries
- Laparoscopic abdominal vaginal hysterectomy
- Non-descent vaginal hysterectomy
- Transabdominal hysterectomy
- Problems concerned with urology, nephrology, oncology - specifically cervical, breast and ovarian cancer.
- Plastic surgery
Reproductive Medicine is also an essential part of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
The Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Unit is situated at Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Center, Bangalore. It is a 14-bedded facility and it focuses on treatment of thalassemia. The unit can conduct 14 transplants at any given time and is the largest of its kind in the country. Till date, the BMT unit has completed more than 270 stem cell transplants - the highest in Karnataka. It also serves as a referral centre for national and international patients for both autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplants. Patients have been referred from Oman, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Nepal & Pakistan for stem cell transplants.
An active renal transplant program comprises a dedicated multi-disciplinary team which involves the urologists, nephrologists, specialized nephrology transplant nurses and in-house transplant co-coordinator. The coordinator's role is to bring together the psychological and legal aspects of kidney donation.
NH has been one of the first hospitals to introduce steroid-free immuno-suppression in transplant patients, thereby significantly reducing the risk of steroid-induced infective complications.
Complex liver transplant surgeries are conducted with intra-operative ultrasound guidance, thus making these procedures safer with better outcomes and quicker recovery. NH Health City, Bangalore conducts liver tranplants for children with liver cancer and chronic liver disease. Narayana Health is one of India's largest and most advanced Pediatric liver transplant program with 33 pediatric liver transplants till date.
Heart Transplant is the only hope for patients suffering from terminal stages of heart disease. The gold standard for treatment in such cases is Heart Transplantation. The source for a heart is a brain dead patient, i.e., a patient in coma who has no chance of recovering. If the heart in such a patient is normal and functioning, it can be harvested and transplanted to a patient with terminal heart failure. These patients can recover fully and get back to a normal life.
For patients who are in dire need of a heart transplant and no organ is available, mechanical pumping devices called Ventricular Assist devices or Artificial Hearts are available. These are small pumps which are implanted inside the body, which take over the function of the heart. They run on small 12 volt rechargeable batteries. These batteries and a small controller are situated outside the body and are connected to the pump inside by a small cable that passes through the skin above the umbilicus. They can be left in place until an organ is available for transplant. With technological advancements, the devices currently available are compact, efficient, reliable and very long lasting. They can now be used as alternatives to transplant. A patient has to be first evaluated to assess the suitability for undergoing an artificial heart implantation. After the surgery, these patients can return to full active life, with very few limitations. Narayana Health has the credit of being the first Hospital in entire Asia to have implanted the latest 3rd generation device for the first time in 2008.
The telemedicine service was started in the hospital in the year 2002 to cater mainly to the rural populace in the country. The telemedicine network of the hospital connects to countries like Malaysia, Mauritius and Pakistan; with most of the cases referred through telemedicine being cardiac ones. ECG reports, Audio/Visual data, CT scans, X-rays, MRIs and their analysis are exchanged via the telephone line, broadband connection or satellite. The hospital uses a telemedicine ECG machine manufactured by Schiller India, a Germany-based company. The telemedicine services provided by the hospital are free and more than 21000 cases have been referred using this service. Narayana Health is also a part of "The Karnataka Telemedine Project" which was inaugurated on April 8, 2002 and links two rural hospitals in Saragur, Karnataka viz. the Chamarajnagar District Hospital and the Vivekananda Memorial Hospital with the Narayana Hrudayalaya.
Awards and accolades
- NICS, Bangalore Ranked Best Private Cardiac Hospital in India - "The Week Nielsen Best Hospital Survey, 2013"
- Good Company Award, Philanthropy Awards 2013, Forbes India
- "Financial Times Arcelor Mittal Boldness in Business Awards": Corporate Responsibility/environment category
- Porter Prize for Industry Architectural Shift Inc. Innovative 100 award, 2013
- Scored 36th rank amongst "World`s 50 most innovative companies" by Fast Companies.
- Frost & Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards: Healthcare Service Provider Company of the Year (Revenue between INR 500-1000 Cr)
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award for addressing Industry Issues
- Finalist in Namma Bengaluru Awards 2012 for CSR category
- India Shining Star CSR Award for the exceptional CSR work in health sector
- Best Hospital by CNBC & ICICI Lombard
Dr. Devi Shetty, Chairman
Dr Devi Shetty is originally from Kinnigoli, South Canara district in India (now divided into Dakshina Kannada and Udupi Districts of Karnataka). After completing his graduate degree in Medicine and post-graduate work in General Surgery from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, he trained in cardiac surgery at Guys Hospital in the United Kingdom. He returned to India in 1989 and initially worked at B.M. Birla Hospital in Kolkata. After some time, he moved to Bangalore and started the Manipal Heart Foundation at Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru.
Dr. A Raghuvanshi, Vice Chairman, MD & Group CEO
Dr. Ashutosh Raghuvanshi joined Narayana Health as a Senior Cardiac Surgeon. He is credited with the establishment of Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata, where he joined as Director in 2000, the hospital today is amongst one of the largest Multispeciality Hospital in Eastern India. In 2009 he was appointed as the Vice-Chairman & Group CEO and Executive Director of the NH Group. In 2011, he was appointed the Managing Director of NH Group of Hospitals. Dr. Raghuvanshi is also a pediatric heart surgeon, who gave up surgery to focus on managing the fast-growing organization.
Group Hospitals & Heart Centres
- Ahmedabad, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Bangalore, Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences
- Bangalore, Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center
- Bangalore, Whitefield, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Bangalore, HSR Layout, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Bangalore, Chinmaya Narayana Superspeciality Centre
- Bangalore, MS Ramaiah Narayana Heart Centre
- Bangalore, St. Martha's Heart Centre
- Bangalore, Suguna Narayana Heart Centre
- Davengere, SS Narayana Heart Centre
- Dharwad, SDM Narayana Heart Centre
- Hyderabad, Malla Reddy Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Jaipur, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Jamshedpur, Brahmanand Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Kolar, RL Jalappa Narayana Heart Centre
- Kolkata, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences
- Kolkata, Rotary Narayana Eye Hospital
- Kolkata, Rotary Narayana Multispecialty Hospital
- Kolkata, Westbank Narayana Heart Centre
- Kuppam, PES Narayana Heart Centre
- Mysore, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Raipur, MMI Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- Shimoga, Sahyadri Narayana Multispeciality Hospital
- "Pulse On The Future". Online webpage of Businessworld. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- "Philanthropy Awards 2013". Online webpage of Forbes India. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
- "Quality, affordability and scale in healthcare: learning from Narayana". Online webpage of The Health Foundation Inspiring Improvement. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
- Tarun Khanna, V. Kasturi Rangan (22 June 2005). "Narayana Hrudyalaya". Hbswk.hbs.edu HBS Premier Case Collection. Retrieved 2005-06-22.
- Nayantara Som. "A Whole New World". Online Webpage of the Express Healthcare Management. Indian Express Newspapers (Mumbai) Limited. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "Health Market Innovations". Health Market Innovations Report. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- "Low Cost Hospitals". ET. Retrieved 2013-05-24.
- "About Us". Online Webpage of the Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-13.
- "Bengaluru-based Narayana Hrudayalaya Private Limited is a health city in the pink city Jaipur". Online webpage of Healthcare Financial Express. Retrieved 2010-01-01.
- "Health City Cayman Islands building Opportunities". Radio Caymans. Retrieved 2013-04-03.
- "NH started construction of new hospital at Bhubaneshwar". Business Standard Bhubaneshwar press coverage. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "Heart Centre launched at Jodhpur Medical College and Hospital (JMCH)". IBN Live media coverage. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "Corporate Information by Narayana Health". Corporate Information Presentation. Retrieved 2014-01-21.
- "NH to build a Health City in Cayman Island Express Healthcare". Online webpage of Express Healthcare. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- "Major hospital project set to open in Cayman next year". Online webpage of Caribjournal. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- Martha Lagace. "Entrepreneurial Hospital Pioneers New Model". Online webpage of Harvard Business school. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- Devi Shetty. "Narayana Health (previously Narayana Hrudayalaya)". Online webpage of Electronics and Information technology Exposition.
- G. Ananthakrishnan (2006-04-30). "Boom time for medicare". Online Edition of The Hindu, dated 2006-04-30 (Chennai, India: The Hindu). Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "Devi P. Shetty, Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Medical Sciences". Online Webpage of the Schwab Foundation. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "Narayana Health, Bengaluru". Online Webpage of Narayana Health. Archived from the original on 2007-06-03. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "Mazumdar-Shaw Cancer Centre at Narayana Health City opens largest bone marrow transplant unit". Online webpage of Pharmabiz News. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- "Providing world class treatment to the poor". IBN. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- "Centers of Excellence". Online webpage of Narayana Health. Archived from the original on 2007-05-07. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "Cardiac Surgery". Online webpage of Cardiac Sciences at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- Walter Nandalike. "Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty - An Interview". Online webpage of Daijiworld.com. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- "Neurosciences at NH". Online Webpage of Neurosciences speciality at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "Oncology at Narayana Health". Online webpage for Oncology at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "Orthopaedics". Online Webpage of Orthopaedics speciality at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "Gastroenterology at NH". Online Webpage of Gastroenterology speciality at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "Nephrology at NH". Online Webpage of Nephrology speciality at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "Urology at NH". Online Webpage of Urology speciality at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "Obstetrics & Gynaecology speciality at Narayana Health". Online Webpage of Obstetrics & Gynaec speciality at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "New facility opened at Mazumdar-Shaw Cancer Centre at Narayana Health City". Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "Transplants at NH". Online Webpage of Transplants speciality at Narayana Health. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "The Week Nielsen Survey". Online webpage of The Week, Issue dated Nov 24,2013. Retrieved 2013-11-24.
- "Financial Times Arcelor Mittal Award". Financial Times & Arcelor Mittal recognise business innovators of 2013. Retrieved 2013-03-21.
- "Porter Prize for Industry Architectural Shift,2013". Porter Prize, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-11.
- "Most Innovative Companies 2012". FastCompany. Retrieved 2013-02-07.
- "Frost & Sullivan honours Indian healthcare sector at its 4th Annual India Excellence Awards 2012". Pharmabiz News. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards 2012". Pharmabiz News, 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- "Namma Bengaluru Awards 2012". Bangalore citizen Matters articles. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- "India Shining Star CSR Awards 2011". List of winners, Linkedin Source. Retrieved 2011-02-23.
- "ICICI Lombard CNBC TV18 Healthcare Awards". Business Standard press coverage. Retrieved 2010-12-10.
- "Men behind success of NH low cost hospitals". ET. Retrieved 2013-05-24.
- "Locations". Online Webpage of the Narayana Health Locations. Retrieved 2014-01-15.