Narcissus is a 1983 Canadian short musical and experimental film directed by Norman McLaren and produced by David Verrall, visualizing the legend of Narcissus in a modern way. It was McLaren's last film for the National Film Board of Canada.
- Jean-Louis Morin as "Narcissus"
- Sylvie Kinal as "Nymph"
- Sylvain Lafortune as "A friend"
- "Golden Peacock for the Best Short Film of the Festival" at International Film Festival (India, January 1984)
- "Gold Star Award" at Dance on Camera Festival (USA, April 1984)
- "Honorable Mention - Visual Essays" at Itinerant - American Film and Video Festival (USA, May-June 1984)
- "Golden Sheaf Award - Best Experimental Film" at Golden Sheaf Awards / Short Film and Video Festival (Canada, October-November 1984)
- "Honorable Mention" at Columbus International Film and Video Festival (USA, November 1984)
- "Special Mention" at Festival international de cinéma de court métrage (Spain, April 1985)
- "First Prize - Madame de Stael Prize" at Festival international du film romantique (France, May 1985)
External links