From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Narco may refer to:
- People involved in organized crime relating to narcotics.
- Narco (film), 2004 French film.
- Narco Analysis, practice of administering barbiturates or certain other chemical substances to lower a subject's inhibitions.
- Nero Narcos, character in the British comic strip Judge Dredd.
- El Narco: Inside Mexico's Criminal Insurgency, a non-fiction book about the Mexican Drug War.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.