From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nard may refer to:
- Nard (game) (نرد), the Persian board game similar to backgammon
- Nard (plant) or spikenard, a flowering plant of the Valerian family
- The Nard, a nickname for the city of Oxnard, California in the United States
- Nard, an album by American funk and jazz keyboardist Bernard Wright
- Nard, Croatia, a village near Valpovo, Croatia
- Nard a very expensive perfume in the time of Jesus; see Nard (plant).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.