From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nardò is a small town and comune in the southern Italian region of Apulia.
Nardo may also refer to:
- Common (Mexican) Spanish name for the tuberose polianthes tuberosa
- Nardò Ring, a high speed test track near Nardò
- Giovanni Domenico Nardo (1802-1877), Italian naturalist
- Nardo di Cione (14th century), Italian painter, sculptor and architect
- Volkswagen Nardo, a concept automobile
- Nardo, a former borough of Trondheim
- Leonardo Colella (born 1930), a Brazilian footballer also known as Nardo
- Don Nardo (born 1947), an American historian, composer, and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.