|South entrance, March 2011|
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Neighborhood etc.||2-13-1 Narimasu|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Statistics||57,905 passengers/day (FY2011)|
|Medium bus terminal at this station|
The station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo. Located between Shimo-Akatsuka and Wakōshi, it is 10.4 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Rapid, Express, Commuter Express, Semi Express, and Local services stop at this station.
The station consists of two island platforms serving four tracks. Platforms 2 and 4 are used to allow faster trains to overtake slower stopping trains. This station has a season ticket sales office.
|1/2||■Tobu Tojo Line||for Shiki, Kawagoe, Shinrinkōen, Ogawamachi, and Yorii|
|3/4||■Tobu Tojo Line||for Kami-Itabashi, Ōyama, and Ikebukuro|
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: no stop|
|Rapid express: no stop|
The station opened on 1 May 1914 coinciding with the opening of the Tojo Railway line from Ikebukuro.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Narimasu Station becoming "TJ-10".
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- "Narimasu Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 30 September 2009.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- Yamamoto, Tomoyuki (October 2008). "東武東上線の神話時代（１）". Japan Railfan Magazine (Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd.) 48 (570): 126–131.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Sawauchi, Kazuaki (October 2013). 東武鉄道東上線の歴史過程 [History of the Tobu Tojo Line]. The Railway Pictorial (in Japanese) (Japan: Denkisha Kenkyūkai) 63 (880): p.18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Narimasu Station.|
- Narimasu Station information (Japanese)