From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Narragansett may refer to the Narragansett people, an indigenous people of Rhode Island.
It can also refer to the Narragansett language
- Narragansett Indian Tribe of Rhode Island, federally recognized tribe of Narragansett people
- Narragansett land claim
- The Narragansett Dawn, tribal newspaper from the 1930s
- Narragansett, Rhode Island
- Narragansett Bay
- Narragansett River, an old name for 1.) the Pawcatuck River, now called the Blackstone River, Seekonk River, Providence River, and Narragansett Bay.
- SS Narragansett, a passenger paddle steamer that burned and sank after a June 11, 1880 collision on Long Island Sound, with significant loss of life.
- Narragansett (PRR train), a Pennsylvania Railroad train
- Narragansett (Amtrak train), an Amtrak train
- Narragansett (beer)
- Narragansett Trail, a public footpath in Connecticut which extends into Rhode Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narragansett.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.