Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Students||over 5000 |
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is a private university located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This institute was established in 1981 by the parent body Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal. It has been awarded "Five Star" rating and "A" grade by the NAAC and UGC respectively. NMIMS has also been awarded the ISO 9001:2000 Certification by ICL in 2004 and a "A***" rating by CRISIL. The institute was granted "Deemed University" status by the UGC in 2003 and can hence grant full academic degrees on its students. It has campuses in Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. It offers courses/programs across diverse fields such as Management, Technology, Science, Architecture, Pharmacy, Commerce and Economics.
- Avani Davda, CEO at Starbucks India-Tata global beverage and Starbucks tie-up.
- Harish Iyer is an activist for a number of socio-cultural and environmental issues.
- Kavita Hurry, MD & CEO, ING Vysaya Mutual Funds
- Rajesh Bhojani, President Sales, UTI Asset Management Co. Ltd.
- Kaku Nakhate, Chief, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, India
- Rajiv Narula, Licensing Executive for Microsoft, India
- Rakesh Khanna, President, Syntel Inc.
- Vipul Jhaveri, Director, JM Financial
- Raghuram Iyer, Head of Marketing and Sales, Emerging Media Ltd.
- Vijay Chandok, Senior General Manager & Global Head, ICICI Bank’s SME Banking division
- Prasad Kapre, Business Director DTC, De Beers Group of Marketing
- Bipin Vengsarkar, President-Sales, JL Morison