From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Narses (Ancient Greek: Ναρσῆς Narsês) may refer to:
- Narseh, a Sassanid King of Persia
- Narses (478-573), a general under the Emperor Justinian I who led the reconquest of Italy
- Narses (general under Maurice), a general under the Emperor Maurice at the end of the sixth century
- Narsieh, son of Prince Pirooz and grandson of Yazdgerd III, the last king of the Sassanid empire
- Nerse of Iberia, or Nerses of Iberia, 8th-century Georgian prince
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narses.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.