From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Narsai, Syriac poet-theologian (d. c. 502)
- Narsai of Adiabene, 2nd-century Parthian client king of Adiabene
- Narseh, a Sassanid King of Persia who reigned 292-303
- Narses (478-573), a general under the Emperor Justinian I who led the reconquest of Italy
- Narses (general under Maurice), a general under the Emperor Maurice at the end of the sixth century
- Narsieh, son of Prince Pirooz and grandson of Yazdgerd III, the last king of the Sassanid empire
- Nerse of Iberia, or Nerses of Iberia, 8th-century Georgian prince
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.