Nasaan Ka Elisa?
|Nasaan Ka, Elisa?|
|Genre||Action, Crime, Mystery, Thriller|
|Created by||Pablo Illanes|
|Written by||Agnes de Guzman
Bridgette Ann Rebuca
|Directed by||Jerome Chavez Pobocan
Richard I. Arellano
|Opening theme||Ikaw Lamang
by Martin Nievera
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, English|
|No. of episodes||90|
|Executive producer(s)||Rosselle Beegee Soldao|
|Editor(s)||Ray-An Ludwig Peralta|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Dreamscape Entertainment TV (PHilippines)
|Picture format||NTSC (480i)|
|Original run||September 12, 2011– January 13, 2012|
|Related shows||¿Dónde Está Elisa?
¿Dónde está Elisa?
Nasaan Ka, Elisa? (lit. Where Are You, Elisa?) is a Philippine crime drama television series on ABS-CBN. The show aired from September 12, 2011 to January 13, 2012. It is the Philippine adaptation of the Chilean 2009 drama ¿Dónde está Elisa? (later remade in United States in 2010), starring Melissa Ricks.
Initially, the series was supposedly part of ABS-CBN's new line up afternoon dramas. It was promoted with Mula Sa Puso and Maria la del Barrio as part of Kapamilya Gold. The tentative airing date was March 21, 2011. After the delayed airing, the series aired September 12, 2011 on Primetime Bida, replacing SNN: Showbiz News Ngayon.  After the final episode, it was later replaced by Walang Hanggan on January 16, 2012.
Elisa (Melissa Ricks), is a beautiful, wealthy teenager and the eldest daughter of Mariano (Albert Martinez) and Dana Altamira (Agot Isidro). She is lauded as the perfect daughter. Yet, Elisa is not who her parents think she is.
One night, after Mariano's party, Elisa insisted on her father to go out with her younger sister, Christina (Isabella De Leon) and her cousins, Santi (Franco Daza) and Edward (Aldred Gatchalian). They went to a local club where they were having a party, they saw Elisa, dancing gracefully. But after that, the three except Elisa got drunk and later discovered she was missing. They hire private investigators to find out what happened to Elisa. Secrets were unfolded and mysteries to solve. Would they find out where Elisa is?
Cast and Characters
- Melissa Ricks as Elisa Altamira - She is Mariano and Dana's 18-year-old daughter. She is the eldest of three siblings, and is being groomed to take over their family's business empire one day. She's respectful, responsible, and well loved in the community. Mariano won't admit it, but it's obvious that she is his favorite daughter. Elisa is the type of girl who gets what she wants, and tries to always please her parents. Although she is a pampered heiress, she still takes time to help out the community by organizing charity events. She is assertive, opinionated and she is what could be considered a “perfect daughter” or is she? Why would a girl everybody loves vanish without a trace?
- Albert Martinez as Mariano Altamira - He is a successful business tycoon and Elisa's father, who takes pride in his family. He is a perfectionist, not only personally but also professionally. He is considered a role model and a born leader. He managed to save his father's business empire from bankruptcy, and is the family's source of strength. He is a very conservative man who is very protective of his three daughters. His greatest fear is the possibility of something destroying his "perfect" family. His world is turned upside down when Elisa disappears; it will cause him to doubt his "perfect" life and the people in it.
- Agot Isidro as Dana Altamira - She is Mariano's wife and Elisa's mother. She is beautiful, demure, and always present at social gatherings. She seems like the perfect wife, and admires her husband's principles. But sometimes, she feels stifled. It is not in her nature to complain. She's always classy and poised, and manages to smile through all the obligations that come with being the wife of a powerful man. She is a good mother who always puts her family first. Because she came from a broken family, she will do anything to keep her family together.
- Vina Morales as Cecilia "Cecile" Altamira-de Silva - She is Mariano's ambitious and competitive sister and Elisa's aunt. She's a socialite and a fashionista, who is very manipulative. She is used to getting what she wants and she'll do anything to get her way. She has a live-in partner Bruno and a son from a previous marriage named Edward. She is very intelligent and a great businesswoman. Despite some hidden resentment because Mariano doesn't approve of Bruno, she remains a supportive sister. Her ambition is to replace her brother as the company president.
- Mickey Ferriols as Viviana "Vivian" Altamira-Rincon - She is Mariano's sister and Elisa's aunt. She is the middle child and is often described as the "peacemaker" among the siblings. Although she comes from one of the richest families, she is unable to manage her money and, at one point, had a gambling problem. Viviana became a "prodigal" daughter because she squandered a lot of their family's money to sustain her gambling addiction.
- Eric Fructuoso as Bruno de Silva - He is Cecile's live-in partner who comes from a poor family. He has often been called a "gold digger" because he and Cecile are from different social backgrounds. Their age difference was also an issue. He has a good relationship with the kids of the Altamira clan and is a buddy to everyone. He works for the Altamira's company, but dislikes Mariano, who never promoted him.
- Joem Bascon as Cristobal Rivas - He is a police officer in his mid-30s who specializes in kidnapping cases. Cristobal is assigned to lead the investigation on Elisa Altamira's disappearance. He is an intelligent NBI agent who is so focused on work, he is sometimes described by colleagues as being "anti-social." The investigation on Elisa's mysterious disappearance causes some ghosts of his dark past to resurface. He becomes so involved with the case that he begins to deal with his own issues in the process.
- Desiree del Valle as Giselle Santillian - She is a respected detective who has been Cristobal's colleague for many years. She and Cristobal work together to solve the mystery behind Elisa's disappearance. She has developed feelings for Cristobal over the years but she never revealed this to him.
- Allen Dizon as Nicolas "Nick" Perez - He is Mariano's close confidant and bestfriend since high school who works as an accountant for the Altamira's. He and Mariano have been allies through every storm of life. Nick once joked that kidnapping Elisa would make him rich. He has remained faithful to Mariano despite everything. Nick, like many of the people in Mariano's life, has some secrets of his own.
- Christopher Roxas as Jose Angel "Joey" Rincon - He is Vivian's husband, who is younger than her. He is a good person, but has personal issues. He also works for Altamira's company but unlike Cecile, he is not really good in business. He only sucks up to Mariano to get ahead professionally.
- Franco Daza as Santi Rincon - He is Vivian and Joey adopted 19-year-old son. He is accepted as part of the clan but secretly feels like an outsider. He was one of Mariano's favorite, Elisa have a close relationship which close enough to make him one of the possible reasons behind Elisa's disappearance.
- Aldred Gatchalian as Edward Caceres - He is Cecile's 19-year-old son from a previous marriage. He resents his cousin Santi because he thinks his family likes him better. He is lonely and thinks Elisa is the one who accepts him. He is an introvert, and possibly, knows where Elisa is.
- Isabella de Leon as Christina "Chrissy" Altamira - She is Elisa's 16-year-old younger sister. She harbors jealousy towards her big sister but ultimately looks up to her. Chrissy is a quiet, obedient daughter who somewhat loathes her father because she thinks he loves Elisa more than her.
- Alexa Ilacad as Ella Altamira - She is Mariano and Dana's youngest daughter. She looks up to her sister Elisa and is so attached to her. Elisa's disappearance affects her greatly.
- Mutya Orquia as young Elisa
- Crispin Pineda as Javier Garcia
- Yayo Aguila as Adriana Valdez
- Gerald Madrid as Ricardo de la Fuente
- Andre Tiangco as Anthony Chua
- Kristel Moreno as Alex Perez
- Allan Paule as Alberto Ventura
- Neil Ryan Sese as Luis Manalac
- Kalila Aguilos as Amanda
- Helga Krapf as Michelle
- Lander Vera Perez as Armand Caceres
- Arnold Reyes as Coach Justin Zialcita
- Hiyasmin Neri as Romina Rodriguez
- Rico Barrera as Abner Murillo
- Dionne Monsanto as Maggie
- Shey Bustamante as Bridget
- Niña Dolino as Martha
- Ruben Gonzaga as Ador
- Jun Hidalgo as Teddy
- July Hidalgo as Julito
- Tom Olivar as Mental Psychiatrist
Nasaan Ka, Elisa? debuted at the fourth spot over-all nationwide (with a 26.7% rating or almost 27 million viewers), beating its rival program Munting Heredera with 18.2% ratings. On its second day, the series had 30.3% ratings.
- List of programs broadcast by ABS-CBN Corporation
- List of shows previously aired by ABS-CBN
- ¿Dónde Está Elisa? (Telemundo)
- ¿Dónde está Elisa? (TVN)
- Melissa Ricks finally gets her break via new afternoon soap Nasaan Ka Elisa? retrieved via www.pep.ph 03-09-2011
-  retrieved via www.push.com.ph 03-10-2011
- Nasaan ka Elisa? premieres on Primetime Bida tonight retrieved via www.abs-cbn.com 09-11-2011
- Nasaan Ka Elisa and Maria la del Barrio lead stars will grace March 13 episode of ASAP Rocks retrieved March 11, 2011 via PEP.ph
- Philippine National TV Ratings for September 13, 2011
- PEP REVIEW: Mystery shrouds the Melissa Ricks-starrer Nasaan Ka Elisa? accessed via pep.ph on September 14, 2011