From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nashi may refer to:
- NASHI, a Canadian organisation
- Nashi (youth movement), a Russian youth movement
- Nashi (1991), a former Russian political movement
- Pyrus pyrifolia (Nashi pear), a fruit that grows largely in East Asia
- Nashi (wind), a northeast wind which occurs in winter on the Iranian coast of the Persian Gulf
- JDS Wakaba (DE-261), a Japanese destroyer known during World War II as IJN Nashi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.